Support forums

Please check @brandnewbox_uk for support status updates.

Search     Advanced Search
Ansel/Treasury Data Type?  
Posted: 18 April 2018 03:29 PM —  
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2016-10-03

We are in the process of migrating sites using Datagrab (which we LOVE btw), but need to migrate an Ansel/Treasury (BuzzingPixel) field.  Is this possible?

Posted: 19 April 2018 10:48 AM —   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1339
Joined  2006-04-12

Hi,

I think you emailed me a couple of days requesting this. I *did* reply but I’m guessing you did not get it!

I’ve contacted BuzzingPixel and they have kindly given me a copy of Ansel to test with. I’ll try and take a look later today/tomorrow and let you know how I am getting on.

Andrew

Posted: 20 April 2018 02:41 PM —   [ # 2 ]  
Rank
Joined  2016-10-03

Fantastic!  We would LOVE for Datagrab to have this ability - especially since Ansel is becoming a HUGE player for many EE developers! 

Let us know if you have an idea on timeframe - we are a little crunched on this project and ‘crossing our fingers’ for this functionality!

Posted: 22 April 2018 06:57 PM —   [ # 3 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1339
Joined  2006-04-12

Hi,

I’ve made a bit of progress over the weekend.

I’ve just emailed you so I can check a few things out and send you something to test - can you let me know if you don’t get it.

Andrew

Posted: 24 April 2018 11:11 PM —   [ # 4 ]  
Rank
Joined  2016-10-03

We didn’t - can you send again?  We emailed a couple of alternative email addresses in case.

Posted: 26 April 2018 08:42 PM —   [ # 5 ]  
Rank
Joined  2016-10-03

We received you email Andrew - and confirmed receipt, but our confirmation bounced back indicating a problem with your email.  If you can shoot us the instructions again, we can get started.  Also - if you have a backup email, we can try that too.

‹‹ Wordpress Datatype      Cannot open file ››

Select A Theme