The Followers module allows you to create friend-like relationships between site members.
A member can choose to become a follower of another member, which can, for example, allow them to be notified when that member writes a new post, comment on an article or send a message.
The module allows the management of a friend list. Features are:
- Members can add other members to their list of friends
- Members can remove other members from their list of friends
- Relationships are one-way (ie, if A follows B, B does not automatically follow A)
- Members can add protected content that only people on their friends list can access
- Follower module documentation
- Introducing the Followers module - Part 1
- Introducing the Followers module - Part 2
- Introducing the Followers module - Part 3
Available for: EE1