Support forums

Please check @brandnewbox_uk for support status updates.

Search     Advanced Search
Trouble getting the PlugIn to work.  
Posted: 25 May 2010 09:56 PM —  
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2010-05-25

Hey there,
I think this plug in is going to work perfectly for my needs, however, I’m having trouble getting it to work.

I’ve got my weblog built out, csv file uploaded to the server, importer template in place, but when I hit the template in the browser I get bupkus.

Here’s the template code. Anything I’m doing wrong? Should I set permissions on the file?

The template is located at: http://www.thenabo.org/designees/csv_import

hello?
{exp:csvgrab url="http://www.thenabo.org/assets/nabo-clp-ram-graduates.csv"
    delimiter=","
    encloser="QUOTE"
    weblog="4"
    category_group="2"
    title="3"
    category_field="14"
    use="1|2|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15"
    fields="designee_dm_id|designee_education_id|designee_first_name|designee_last_name|designee_company_name|designee_address1|designee_address2|designee_city|designee_state|designee_zip|designee_phone|designee_email|designee_status"
    unique="designee_last_name"
}

Incidentally, I’m on EE 1.6.8.

Posted: 26 May 2010 12:04 AM —   [ # 1 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2009-09-15
use="1|2|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15"    
fields="designee_dm_id|designee_education_id|designee_first_name|designee_last_name|designee_company_name|designee_address1|designee_address2|designee_city|designee_state|designee_zip|designee_phone|designee_email|designee_status"

Hi - you have 14 entries in the use parameter, but only 13 in the fields parameter, if I counted correctly. These entries correspond to each other so they need to match one-to-one.

Posted: 26 May 2010 05:07 PM —   [ # 2 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2010-05-25
Dan Halbert - 25 May 2010 10:04 PM

Hi - you have 14 entries in the use parameter, but only 13 in the fields parameter, if I counted correctly. These entries correspond to each other so they need to match one-to-one.

Thanks for the input, Dan. I’ll review that and make sure I’m straight.

‹‹ Just keeps listing checking....      Only imports first record, and no categories ››

Select A Theme